You are here!
- The ISS equipment is up and operational. . Packet,
cross-band repeater, SSTV ... Frequency chart on .
- SO-50 is fairly easy to work. Up and rinnuing 24/7!
- AO-91 is BACK 04/02/2021 - access when illuminated by the Sun ONLY!
- AO-92 still experiencing problems. Attempt only when illuminated by the Sun!
- Never worked an SSB satellite before?
- PO-101 / Diwata-2 (see ops schedule ). Uplink 437.500MHz (141.3Hz PL),
-The "sporadic" LilacSat-2 (CAS-3H) - Uplink:144.350 MHz FM, (no CTCSS/PL),
Downlink: 437.200 MHz FM, +/- for Doppler.
Receiving ISS SSTV images can be as simple as holding your HT up to your smartphone equipped with a $3 app! Info right here.
Once you've mastered the "easy" sats, there are several SSB / CW transponder sats. Click here for "getting started" information.
Consult this site (screenshot below) to see if your chosen satellite has been heard by others ... and report your experiences, too!
- UP and running.
- Use when Sun-lit ONLY ...
- Battery problems ...
On the left, use the drop-down menu to see where the ISS, SO-50, AO-91, or AO-92 are right now.
On the right, The LIVE OSCAR STATUS PAGE. See #2 above
Informational Satellite Sites to Bookmark